Araceli Collazo is an international, independent singer, songwriter, music producer, performer and cultural promotor of Mexican-American descent. For the past eleven years, she has been leader, voice and founding member of Paloma Negra, a world music project founded in Sacramento, California (USA) in 2006. She is a founding member and Associate of Semilla Creativa Coop, a one-of-a-kind Coop formally and legally established back in 2014. Additionally, she is a Certified Holistic Energy Practitioner in The Balance Procedure and other healing modalities.
- “You Say” Single (2020): Click Here
- “Altar el Canto a Los Muertos y Sus Vivos” Album: Click Here
- “Durme Durme” Song (MP3): Click to Download
- “Fly Away” Song (MP3): Click to Download
About this Episode:
In this episode with Araceli, you’ll learn about:
- Her encounter with death at a young age, and also her near-death experience that showed her the truth of Life and Death, and who we are as Eternal Divine Beings.
- Her experiences of feeling alone, which are great inspiration to keep walking your unique path with Love and Faith.
- You will experience a guided Balance Process and listen to Araceli’s angelic voice through her song “Durme Durme”.